Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History when patient adopted

From: uracolix
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History when patient adopted
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:15:54 +0200

> > Is there currently any concept in GNUmed of where to put
> personal/social/lifestyle information?
>
> Not really. I haven't seen a convincing concept of
> accomplishing that either, so far.

I would not really be happy if my doctor keeps track of all of my
personal/social/lifestyle information in a database, e.g. in a hospital where
nearly all medical staff, related to my therapy might have access to it. I
could imagine that this can lead to situations like: "Oh this guy likes soccer
team A but I like team B, so let him wait another hour and yes, we take the old
rusty gauge needle for the injection ...".