Re: [Gnumed-devel] Concurrent connections on the same patient

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Concurrent connections on the same patient
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:24:13 +0200

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 09:22:59PM +0200, Slappinjohn wrote:

> > Did you have success in applying the file I sent you ?
>
> applying wasn't the problem, but I don't have database access anymore.

At the GUI level or at the psql console level or both ?

> Clicking through the warnings doesn't work, I always get back to the
> login screen.

Sure, you'll have to run with --debug, too, or else GNUmed
will tell you you are about to shoot yourself in the foot
but not let you pull the trigger ;-)

(that's BTW why we cannot add this change to 1.2.x)

> pgAdmin confirms the new primary keys, so everything seems fine.

So that means you've got at least *some* access.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de