Re: [Gnumed-devel] Concurrent connections on the same patient

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Concurrent connections on the same patient
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 18:50:09 +0200

Hi,

so let's see how far we got...

I managed to set up a set of testdatabases and got replication working
over the internet - GOOD!

I tried it with a gnumed_v16 database (sorry not up-to-date, I know)
applied the SQL-Patch Karsten send me, set up bucardo, tried to add a
sync and BOOM! It's not working.

Hours of testing later, one night to sleep over... And I got it.

The error message said something about you can't use INSERT on a
read-only connection... I think the gnumed-database is set to "set
default_transaction_read_only to on", right? - TADA

Any solutions to get around this without setting
default_transaction_read_only to off permanently?

Where is the best place to put a howto in the Wiki?

 Marc