Re: [Gnumed-devel] order of printing in consultation report

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] order of printing in consultation report
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 05:23:14 +0000

On 2012-08-08, at 9:54 PM, Vaibhav Banait <address@hidden>
 wrote:

> In consultation report, purpose of visit prints below subjective data. Needs
> correction in my opinion.  ( purpose should be above subjective )

I think that among those records (rows) which carry the same time stamp, the
sort order is a function of the row "type" (SOAPU…)

I suspect that if one would intentionally save the encounter information first,
and then save the (one or more) SOAP notelets, this might result in the desired
sort order, and this might depend on avoiding to select "Save all" since this
might include an "overwriting" of the encounter information thus defeating the
otherwise-intended sort order.

-- Jim