Re: [Gnumed-devel] trimming GNUmed

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] trimming GNUmed
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:02:55 +0200

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:28:21 +0200
Gour <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK. When I find enough time to explore latest GNUmed in some more
> detail, I'll come with a more informative post. Thank you.

It's not worth the effort...'cause it would be just temporary
workaround until we finish our application whose one part will be kind
of 'contact management'.

Thank you for considering to help.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.