[Gnumed-devel] FW: Gnumed restore from backup

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] FW: Gnumed restore from backup
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:16:38 +0000

hi
After going through the various steps outlined at various places on net, I am
sure that there is definitely a problem restoring a backup created by dump and
dumpall utility on windows 7 and vista. This brings us to a difficult situation
. I am awaiting confirmation of problem and if possible , resolution. Regards
Vaibhav Hi
I recently tried to restore the gnumed backup created using dump and dumpall
utility on windows 7. It failed with errors.  If anyone who is having windows 7
or vista  can confirm if they could restore the backup successfully and if so
the steps involved in it for a novice, I would be obliged.
Vaibhav