[Gnumed-devel] openEHR Archetypes and Templates

From: Rabea Krexner
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] openEHR Archetypes and Templates
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:23:10 +0200

Hi all,

as part of my studies at university I have to implement a program with which it is possible to import openEHR Archetypes or, more likely, openEHR Templates, into a Open Source EHR Software (a form, where data can be entered and stored in the database, should automatically be generated out of the Archetype). I am currently in the process of choosing a suitable software and also came across GNUMed. I read that you already considered integrating openEHR Archetypes into GNUMed. Therefore I wanted to ask how much progress you made or if you came across any major problems.

Furthermore I wanted to ask if there is a form generation module available in GNUMed, where it is possible to automatically generate data input forms out of information about the form and the input fields in the database (from reading your documentation in the GNUMed Wiki I think that there is none but I wanted to be certain).

Thank you!

Best regards,

Rabea Krexner