Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements of the same attribute, using different m

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements of the same attribute, using different methods / units
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 02:52:47 +0000

continuing this effort, I gather that the phrasewheel will accept (and respond to) both the long name and the abbreviation for any test.

1. If the value of abbreviations is to be fully used, would each row of results better begin with the abbreviation, instead of with the long name?

2. In the second screenshot, under Mac OS (X11), one cannot read the value of 156 pounds. Is the same thing true under Linux / Windows?

3. Despite that under Preferences > Master data > manage lists I have created an additional test type with units

lb

my new measurement for the patient does not auto-fill the filed with the value which should have been pulled from the test selection. Is that a bug?

-- Jim