Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements of the same attribute, using different m

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements of the same attribute, using different methods / units
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22:13:01 +0000

On 2012-10-03, at 10:58 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Also, it is confusing for the "label" which is at the top of the left column
>> to be
>>
>>      "Reference"
>>
>> which is an http URL which, if clicked, loads a web
>> browser. Truly, the column requires a caption that is
>> similar to the language that is used in
>>
>>      Preferences > Master data > manage lists
>>
>> for example
>>
>>      "Measurement type"
>
> Well, made it clearer now.

True, but I would relocate the link "Reference".

The reason is to achieve consistency. In the medications plugin, the links to
external references (for example, drugs in renal failure or adverse drug
reaction reporting) are provided as buttons along the bottom of the screen.

The same should be done for lab "Reference".

-- Jim