Re: [Gnumed-devel] Placement of episode as top field

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Placement of episode as top field
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:16:25 +0200

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 05:51:19PM +0000, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

> I think the field episode should be moved to top. This
> will help focus on the issue based medications entry.

I understand the idea. I think this needs discussion on the
list, however.

In GNUmed 1.2 one can, however, locally modify the substance
intake edit area layout order as needed and tell GNUmed to
load the modified copy:

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GmManualCustomizingClientStartup#widget_loading:_61Gnumed_47wxGladeWidgets_47_61

> Moreover when we use add more button, the previously
> selected episode should get automatically selected in the
> episode field. This will reduce repetitive task.

Done (GIT HEAD) :-)

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de