Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: work

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: work
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:42:49 +0100

Hello User,

thanks for your report !

> user comment  : work

Glad you plan on seriously using GNUmed !

> client version: 0.6.2

I would, however, recommend to upgrade to a newer version.
We've been releasing 1.2 recently and you are missing a few
years of bug fixes (not to speak of enhancements).

As to what your actual problem might be caused by (or IS,
for that matter) cannot be ascertained from your mail,
unfortunately.

Thanks,
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de