[Gnumed-devel] Users type

From: andrea bizzego
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Users type
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:39:46 +0100

Hi,
I'm Andrea Bizzego, and I'm trying to setup gnumed 1.1.14 on a PC
(Fedora 17). I would like to use it for the administration of a Clinic
in Ruanda.
I have successfully installed the backend (postgreSQL and
gnumed-server v17) and apparently the frontend too..
Now I'm making some test.
I don't understand how to setup users type. I mean, set a clinician
user as doctor type account, a staff user as staff type account...etc
etc. (Really, I don't know if it's possible too)
Then I would like to prevent some user from setting the configuration
of gnumed (such as interface, lists etc)...Is this possible?
Thank you,
Andrea (Italy)