Re: [Gnumed-devel] font

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] font
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:39:31 +0100

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:24:43PM +0530, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

> All my freinds and me too, are getting presbyopic
> gradually. When (soap)u expands, it expands to
> \small ....., making it difficult to read. Though many
> trees and papers would be saved, we fear for our
> eyes.

:-)))

> Just kidding. it prints terribly small when i print on a5 paper.
> Moreover, if i increase basesize to say
> 12, title becomes too large. Please help.

That's because LaTeX knows how to strike a
(bibliographically speaking) good balance
between parts of the text.

However, I fully appreciate your desire to make some things
larger in some places. It is all a matter of appropriate
LaTeX code in the template. Maybe this link helps somewhat:

        http://www.combinatorics.net/Resources/weblib/options/style.html

If you post the exact template you are using we can maybe
give more appropriate advice.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de