Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:57:45 +0530

When I see a patient, I take history, examine, assess and plan his
investigation. He may return back, with an additional information, and
investigations on the same day or next day. Generally all this should come in a
current encounter. But for simplification I would like to call information
generated within one working day to be included as current encounter.
Anyway I sorted out font related problem by changing the article class to
scrartcls.
Thanks