Re: [Gnumed-devel] Statistics

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Statistics
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 23:47:17 +0100

First of all: Jim, thanks so much for taking the time to
help with fielding questions.

> You will need to identify and select the keys for your
> desired encounter types. You can obtain this by logging in
> with psql
>
>       psql -d gnumed_v17 -U gm-dbo
>
> and then
>
>       select * from clin.encounter_type ORDER BY description ;

Or else you can simply type that query into the report
generator, too :-)

> The following query will result for me all patients whose
> encounter of type 'seen in clinic' that I have created or
> modified in the past 21 days. The number of records returned
> is shown You will need a somewhat different query
>
> SELECT
>       to_char(c_e.modified_when,'yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm') modified,
>       d_n.lastnames || ', ' || d_n.firstnames person_encountered,
>       c_et.description encounter_type,
>       to_char(c_e.started,'yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm') started,
>       c_e.assessment_of_encounter aoe,
>       c_e.pk AS pk_encounter,
>       c_e.fk_patient pk_patient
> FROM
>       clin.encounter c_e INNER JOIN dem.names d_n ON c_e.fk_patient =
> d_n.id_identity INNER JOIN clin.encounter_type c_et ON c_e.fk_type = c_et.pk
> WHERE
>       c_e.modified_by = "current_user"()
>               AND
>       c_e.modified_when > now() - interval '21 days'
>               AND
>       c_e.fk_type = 1

This condition can be modified to

                AND
        c_e.fk_type = (select pk from clin.encounter_type where description =
'seen in clinic')

or even

                AND
        c_e.fk_type = (select pk from clin.encounter_type where description IN
('seen in clinic', 'seen elsewhere', 'not seen but called', ...))

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de