Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medicine regimen

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medicine regimen
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:48:39 +0000

This is something that FreeDIams supports.

Anyone with the time & patience to get them interoperating could

1) establish their combinations in FreeDiams
2) in GNUmed, set the patient in focus
3) call FreeDIams, select the combination, close the instance
4) finish in GNUmed

This would also involve to create the medications manually in FreeDiams or
paying a small fee for their data packs.

-- Jim