[Gnumed-devel] Tweak to Overview plugin - Activity

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Tweak to Overview plugin - Activity
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 23:36:33 +0000

When a patient appears in the waiting list, the Overview plugin (Activity area at bottom left) offers a tooltip that informs the text of the waitlist item.

1. I use the waitlist to hold to-do items. This causes me trouble to visually locate the current patient's item inside the long wait list. Can the tooltip be tweaked to pre-pend the number of days that the item has been the waitl list? This would be a big help!

2. What effect does 2 or more waitlist items per patient have on the listing inside

Overview plugin > Activity display area

and its tooltip?

3. Can a double-click, within the Overview, achieve to bring the waitlist to the foreground *and* preselect the waitlist item or is that more complexity than is currently achievable?

4. If #3 is difficult, can the Zone filter be supplemented by an "Active-patient related" filter?