Re: [Gnumed-devel] python-hl7 dependency

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] python-hl7 dependency
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 23:13:19 +0000

On 2013-03-19, at 5:20 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 02:23:41AM +0100, Jerzy Luszawski wrote:
>
>> Another minor problem I got when running from VCS tree was dependency on
>> python-hl7.
>> When this library is missing the client throws unhandled exception.

Debian appears to use python-hl7 0.2.2 however from https://pypi.python.org can
be downloaded the following which was uploaded on 2012-03-14 :

        https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/h/hl7/hl7-0.2.5.tar.gz

and it untars to the files listed below.

Bearing in mind that, under Mac OS X11 (MacPorts), my binaries -- for example
gnuplot -- are currently located in

        /opt/local/bin/gnuplot

but the following is python code, where should it go? In

        /external-tools (at the same level as /client)

or in

        /etc/gnumed/

??

  hl7-0.2.5