Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.3.0.3 "Omedetou gozaimasu!" Feature Release

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.3.0.3 "Omedetou gozaimasu!" Feature Release
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:47:42 +0000

On 2013-03-20, at 2:40 PM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 06:51:13PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Not sure if you can see it in the screenshot, but the tooltip over the
>> Overview "waiting list" entries appears to be formatted as
>>
>> number of item in list
>> )
>> space
>> how many days in list
>>
>> e.g. 73) 20d in ….
>>
>> Can I suggest in place of 73)

> For one thing, "#" is just as arbitrary as ")".
>
> OTOH, it may not be useful to show the "list position" at
> all since that only applies to an unfiltered list - which
> will rarely be seen.

While I acknowledge that the right parens ")" can be used by itself, the
absence of balance, lacking a left parens "(" outside of the context of a list

        1)
        2)
        3)

made me suggest some alternative to ")". However, as you point, out, the new
capacity to filter the list makes a case to remove the "list position" and if
that is your preference then I shall be satisfied with that ! :-)