[Gnumed-devel] EMR tree plugin hangs when loaded before Overwiew plugin

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree plugin hangs when loaded before Overwiew plugin
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:30:21 +0100

Hi,

I tried to configure my "workplace" and added plugins in different
order than in the distributed "Clinician" workplace, namely "EMR
tree" (gmEMRBrowserPlugin) plugin was earlier on the list than
"Overwiew" (gmPatientOverwiewPlugin). Everything was fine until I
entered new SOAP note in an encounter. Then I could not switch to EMR
tree due to "RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in
__instancecheck__"

When I loaded only Inbox and EMR tree plugin the error persised. When I
put Overwiew plugin *before* EMT tree in the workplace's plugin list -
it works normally. Reversing the order causes the error to reappear.

What seems important, the error does not appear with test data just
after bootstrapping database.

Relevant parts of Gnumed log are in an attachment. If further testing is
required - please let me know.
(I have tried to reset the code to commit "Prepare 1.3.0/18.0 release"
-supposedly stable - and the bug exist there, too.)

Regards,
Jerzy Luszawski