[Gnumed-devel] Launchpad translations

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Launchpad translations
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:46:04 -0300

Ok, I have been making some small time for the pt-br translations, but it seems my work is going nowhere, seems my pt-br translations are "avaiting approval" with the following message:

This translation is managed by Launchpad Brazilian Translators, assigned by Launchpad Translators.

Your suggestions will be held for review by the managers of this translation.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thx - Rogerio

(my main login in Gnumed is the rogerio-luz-coelho ... the one part of the Development Team ... NOT the dr-rogerio-luz-coelho (which was a mistake I made in the beginning of the translations).