[Gnumed-devel] paid programming job ahead

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] paid programming job ahead
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:48:38 +0200

Hi all,

I was contacted by someone who would like to see GNUmed's billing capabilities extended in a way to bill for orthopedic craftsmanship.

This person has all the logic, prices, items and whatever else needs to be implemented in an Excel-based program which was written by the very person.

Features of this Excel-based program are needed as features in GNUmed. This is a paid programming job.

If you are interested in taking on the paid for work or if you know someone who is interested please let me know.

Ideally the one taking on the job has a good understanding of Excel-based programming, at least rudimentary knowledge of GNUmed, proven python programming skills and good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL).

Regards,

Sebastian Hilbert