Re: [Gnumed-devel] heads-up regarding placeholders

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] heads-up regarding placeholders
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:37:43 +0200

Regarding the placeholder changes detailed below the
situation is now as follows:

I have converted all (I hope) GNUmed supplied default
document templates such that they will not be a problem.

I have also added 3 reports to the report generator:

- find document templates containing placeholders which
  will be depreciated with 1.4

- find document templates containing placeholders which
  do not conform to the stricter syntax needed for 1.4

- find text expansions which contain the old $<HINT>$ syntax
  (rather than $[HINT]$)

That'll help in containing the amount of work.

Your own document templates will need checking, however.
Some placeholders will have been converted, some will not.

BTW, all this applies to the upcoming 1.3.4 :-)

(except for the actual placeholder depreciation)

Karsten

--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de