[Gnumed-devel] gender symbols hard-coded in gmPerson functions

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gender symbols hard-coded in gmPerson functions
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:19:19 +0200

When importing data to Gnumed I had no gender data, so tried to add a
record for 'u' as 'unknown' to dem.gender_label and then use this tag
in clin.identity.gender. To my surprise Gnumed has thrown "unhandled
exception" and after short investigation I found that gender tags are
also hard-coded as list in few mapping functions in gmPerson.py.

Is there a chance for somebody to rewrite it to avoid unhandled
exceptions?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Jerzy Luszawski