[Gnumed-devel] new plugin(s)

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] new plugin(s)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 07:24:55 +0200

Hello,

I decided to publish some of my work. If anyone is interested - it is
available in gitorious and can be pulled from
git://gitorious.org/~dr-agon/gnumed/dr-agon-mod.git

Currently there are two new features:

* list sorting when column header is clicked (which hopefully will be
  merged upstream for everyone)

* gmEncounterEditPlugin - my way of adding encounters and soap notes,
  with fixed layout and simple EMR tree view. The main difference from
  others is that it enables changing of older encounters' narratives
  (SOAP), not only adding new ones. Since everything is audited no
  change is lost permanently. (note: if anyone is interested in printing
  from this plugin - please contact me for instructions how to prepare
  templates)

--
Regards,
Jerzy Luszawski