Re: [Gnumed-devel] drug database

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drug database
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:11:11 +0000

Thank you Dr Karsten for the drug data base. What is the link for download?
Now that the drug database is there , It is pretty clear that one can not
remember the n number of brands available . That means
1. There has to be a mechanisms to select most often prescribed brands ie
favored
2. The input of a substance should allow selection of brand
I think I am overdoing it. Is not it? Please forgive if you feel it is too much
for opensource software to offer. I am sure you don't think this way.
Regards

Vaibhav Banait