Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demo data

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demo data
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 23:24:42 +0200

On 31-05-2013 22:01 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > Indeed. Feel free to provide one.
> >
> > I remember this has been discussed numerous times before. We never found a
> > proper way to do this.
> >
> > I guess the cleanest solution would be to not insert them at bootstrap time.
>
>       $> pg_dump -d gnumed_vXX -U gm-dbo -c -s -f schema_dump.sql
>       $> createdb -O gm-dbo gnumed_vXX_empty
>       $> psql -d gnumed_vXX_empty -U gm-dbo -f schema_dump.sql

Besides test patient's data, which can be omitted, there are
configuration data and many useful lists, which need to be inserted.
I posted it not so long ago, but here is an updated list what I found
useful to import:
all data from "cfg" and "ref" schemas;
gm.notifying_tables
gm.schema_revision
dem.country
dem.enum_comm_types
dem.gender_label
dem.inbox_item_category
dem.inbox_item_type
dem.marital_status
dem.name_gender_map
dem.relation_types
dem.state
clin.encounter_type
clin._enum_allergy_type
clin.fhx_relation_type
clin.soap_cat_ranks

You must also have at least one "person" enlisted as "staff" who is
allowed to log in. I created this manually.

Vaibhav - could you test if restoring schema only and then ONLY the
above tables + one person as staff is enough to start working? If you
log your commands we would have a script!

My proposal is to move all these tables from "dem" and "clin" to "ref"
schema.
This would separate config and reference data, which are rather static,
from data belonging to patients.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Jerzy Luszawski