Re: [Gnumed-devel] demo database

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] demo database
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 03:16:54 +0000

Hi
I am planning to do schema and data backup from old and new system today and
restoring as suggested by dr karsten. I would let the result be known. I
appreciate all the help I received from you.
The cleanest solution for demo database , in my opinion , is to provide empty
database at boot strap with one user, and to provide demo database as a script
to be installed for those who need it. This can be asked explicitly, something
like do you want to put shortcut on desktop ?
Regards
Vaibhav

Vaibhav Banait