Re: [Gnumed-devel] Corrupt database

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Corrupt database
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 15:42:25 +0000

I failed to capture all the errors while restoring data only from corrupt
database. Is there any log file I could find ? I could not log on using any-doc
. Schema backed up from new bootstrapped database restored normally .    Few
errors while restoring data from corrupt database
Insert or update on table keyword based expansion violets foreign key
constraint keyword expansion fk staff fkey details: fk-staff=5 is not present
in table staff

Vaibhav Banait