Re: [Gnumed-devel] Sms appointments reminder

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Sms appointments reminder
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:10:26 +0000

On 2013-06-03, at 11:03 AM, Vaibhav Banait <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there any way by which I can send automated appointments reminder to
> patient using mobile connection to computer

Are you talking SMS or email?

Either (or both) can be entered into a patient's demographics as a "channel"
but that would still leave more pieces to define

1) where to record in GNUmed that this appointment needs to happen

        inbox?
        waitlist?

2) how to script an interaction between the above entries, to then route
communications out of GNUmed and into some other application

-- Jim