[Gnumed-devel] Prescriptions autocomplete

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Prescriptions autocomplete
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:54:05 +0000

I am possibly bringing this up again . Is it possible to make gnumed remember
the frequency and possibly duration for which the drug is used. suppose I for a
patient I write norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily for 7 days, when I use
norfloxacin for another patient, it automatically offers to fill up rest of the
fields. This suggestion I may or may not accept. This will expedite
prescriptions / current medications list generation.
Regards
Vaibhav

Vaibhav Banait