[Gnumed-devel] Current medication text colour (when allergic / intoleran

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Current medication text colour (when allergic / intolerant)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:59:13 +0000

Can the default colour of a current medication / intolerance / allergic interaction be changed?

I have a patient who had gout when previously on a diuretic, however I am seeing whether she can tolerate a low dose.

On my system (Mac OS /  X11 (XQuartz)) the text is yellow and unreadable, requiring me to click on that row in order to be able to read it (both instances in screenshot)

Can some other, darker colour (red or pink or magenta or orange) be used?

-- Jim