Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems renaming org units in relation to clin.test_

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems renaming org units in relation to clin.test_org
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:34:03 +0000

On 2013-07-09, at 4:27 PM, Jim Busser <address@hidden> wrote:

which revealed to me

an org having pk = 24707

 which can be noted, from my last posting, to have been absent from the Org manager widget, as well as

a dem.org_unit having pk = 21815 having *no value for fk_category*

1. Using psql and filling in the NULL for fk_category ...

UPDATE dem.org_unit AS unit SET fk_category = 9 WHERE unit.pk=21815 ;

seems not enough to permit Lifelabs (org 24707) to now show up in the Org manager widget.

2. Also, the org_unit button 'Remove' seems not to work because despite that it seems invokable (clickable) for the org_units of my Orgs

xx
xxx

(shown listed in my first screenshot in

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2013-07/msg00066.html )

the button will not remove these suborgs. It seems not to be any issue of foreign key constraints because I can, in psql, do

DELETE FROM dem.org_unit WHERE pk = 21813
DELETE FROM dem.org_unit WHERE fk_org = 24706

after which I can do

DELETE FROM dem.org org WHERE org.pk=24705
DELETE FROM dem.org org WHERE org.pk=24706
-- Jim