[Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - inhouse lab

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - inhouse lab
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:23:41 +0000

Certain of my locally-created 'test types' such as

        weight (body mass)

have been created under

        org_unit_description = 'your own practice'
        org_description = 'your own practice'

which description I cannot recall coming up with myself (maybe it was a
bootstrapped value?).

In any event, it seems that any new 'test types' that I might enter for
creation within patient EMR > Add measurement are automatically assigned under
the lab

        inhouse lab

which I would prefer to rename to

        in-praxis

and then reassign all 'test types' currently assigned under the org_unit 'your
own practice' to instead be under 'in-praxis'.

I am only not sure whether the middleware is currently assigning, to test types
newly created via Patient > Add, a value for

        clin.test_org = 5

or

        clin.test_org = (SELECT pk from clin.test_org WHERE fk_org_unit IN
(SELECT pk FROM dem.org_unit WHERE description = 'inhouse lab'))

which will fail after I would rename 'inhouse lab'

??

-- Jim