Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tweaking the Measurements plugin - refactor buttons r

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tweaking the Measurements plugin - refactor buttons request
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:36:14 +0000

On 2013-07-12, at 11:07 AM, Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

Please put this into launchpad. I fear that Karsten might have trouble keeping track of open issues.

Arrgh!

I logged into Launchpad and looked everywhere but could not find how to input a new "bug" (including tweak and feature requests).

Turns out the control by which to report a bug seems unavailable, except *after* you select an existing bug, despite that any and all existing bugs may be irrelevant to what is desired to be reported.

Sheesh!

Anyhow, I added the referenced request.

-- Jim