Re: [Gnumed-devel] ID issuers, types, and validation

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ID issuers, types, and validation
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:49:50 +0000

On 2013-07-26, at 10:49 AM, Jim Busser <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would it be intended to eventually add, in
>
>       GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists
>
> to manage the ID issuers and types?

As far as the validation part, I had thought we had added (or at least talked
about adding) the ability to require an id to to be validated according to a
regex, for example if I require a certain kind of ID value to satisfy a

        modulo 9

condition. However in dem.enum_ext_id_types I don't see a column in which to
define the regex. Do I mis-remember?

-- Jim