Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree right-pane Synopsis tweak request

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree right-pane Synopsis tweak request
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 00:10:12 +0000

On 2013-07-31, at 1:35 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:59:13PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

The above questions are in fact incidental to how this thread started … my original question was going to be

Can attributed episodes be indented an extra 4 spaces

It can.

It also occurs to me that since GNUmed already supports a
custom sort order on the left side, can that same sort order
be supported on the right side in the Synopsis?

It can, too.

If doing both will, by default, cause episodes to be displayed nested within the enclosing Health Issue, then that will be better than the current state, where an active episode currently "sorts" in a way that allows it to lose context from the enclosing health issue "Dysphagia" -- see screenshot

FWIW I have begun a stylistic practice to name my episodes in lower case, and my Health issues with a leading upper case letter

-- Jim