Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inadvertent deletion of Procedure when Deleting episo

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inadvertent deletion of Procedure when Deleting episode
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:52:23 +0000

On 2013-08-02, at 3:12 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>  wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 10:02:32AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Despite trying your suggestion:
>>
>>      You'd look at all of the clin.clin_root_item child tables
>>      which you can identify with
>>
>>      \d+ clin.clin_root_item
>>
>> I was unable to see how the above command was supposed to identify for me
>> "all of the clin.clin_root_item child tables"
>
> Ah, wait, listing child tables was perhaps only added later than PG 8.4 to
> the \d+ psql meta command.

Ah, there it is. Another good reason to move up to 9.x …

BTW I do already have a VM running with Debian which has pg 9.x and so once I
pull git onto it I should be able to test various aspects of 1.4-to-be along
with some of the proposed adjustments to medication handling once they have
been further digested.

-- Jim