Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree right-pane Synopsis tweak request

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree right-pane Synopsis tweak request
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 16:45:49 +0000

On 2013-08-03, at 3:41 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:59:13PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> --> and if I experiment with the status flags and alter the "Health Issue"
>> "Angina" to "inactive" the result is
>>
>>       4 known problems, clinically relevant thereof:
>>         »Angina« (active)
>>         »Angina« (inactive)
>>         »Aortic stenosis, severe« (active)
>>         »Renal cell Ca, 4+ cm, left, presumptive« (active)
>>
>> and so it seems that the list is alpha-sorted on the name of
>>
>>      <health issue *or* Episode> concat (active *or* inactive)
>
> Yes, but make that
>
>       <problem> <activity>

Part of what confuses the clinical 'semantic' is when

        Health issue ...
                … episode

are identically named. As soon as any of

(1) the Health issue is renamed, to better reflect diagnosis
(2) the episode has been further renamed, and/or
(3) the index episode has been followed by a new episode of somewhat different