Re: [Gnumed-devel] automatically inactivate medications beyond prescribe

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] automatically inactivate medications beyond prescribed durations
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:03:40 +0000

I think that the easiest thing, for now, is to visually indicate those
instances where medications

        - which were not yet discontinued (and which are therefore not dimmed)

        - have a Duration / Until which expired

--> are visually indicated. I think a visual indication that is confined to the
cell, and which does not indicate the entire row, will work better to bring the
focus of the clinician's attention onto the issue.

Nevertheless, several threads about medications remain unreconciled.

Hope people do not mind that I start a more general thread …

-- Jim