Re: [Gnumed-devel] jl-gui et alii - v_emr_tree

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] jl-gui et alii - v_emr_tree
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:17:10 +0200

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 10:22:37PM +0200, Jerzy Luszawski wrote:

> > > Isn't assessment_of_encounter just this - short description?

Regarding clin.v_pat_encounters - yes, I can see why you'd
want to keep assessment_of_encounter ->
encounter_description.

Regarding .modified_by and .provider:

a) do you truly need both ?
b) what you call .provider is, by convention, called .modified_by
c) .provider is not accurate - people will think this is
   the provider having taken part in the encounter. It isn't.
   It is just the staff record (if one exists) linked to the
   database account stored in .modified_by (IOW, the most recent
   UPDATE committer)

Consequently, I renamed .provider to .modified_by and comented
out your .modified_by (and renamed it to .modified_by_raw).

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de