Re: [Gnumed-devel] Challenges in lab test aggregation - panels

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Challenges in lab test aggregation - panels
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 23:53:12 +0000

On 2013-09-08, at 10:56 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> It will (in fact, it already does) use the meta test type to
>>> aggregate test types in the lower grid.
>>
>> Ah, excellent.
>>
>> All the more reason for me to invent a day between Saturday and Sunday in
>> which to re-pursue lab import.
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Republican_Calendar#Ten_days_of_the_week

1. Interesting (in as much as if I had ever heard of this, I had forgotten it)
2. Maybe, indirectly, a suggestion that I give up the effort, because it turns
out the French Republican Calendar was rather badly flawed.

Hopefully it is only the invention of the extra day, and not the re-pursuing of
lab import, that is a bad idea. <grin>

-- Jim