Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems restoring database on Mac - unsupported rmdi

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems restoring database on Mac - unsupported rmdir -v
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:28:42 +0100

Hi,

Where in the scripts is rmdir called ?

-v option usually means verbose output. It can be safely removed.

NAME
       rmdir - remove empty directories

SYNOPSIS
       rmdir [OPTION]... DIRECTORY...

DESCRIPTION
       Remove the DIRECTORY(ies), if they are empty.

       --ignore-fail-on-non-empty

              ignore each failure that is solely because a directory

              is non-empty

       -p, --parents
              remove DIRECTORY and its ancestors; e.g., 'rmdir -p a/b/c' is
similar to 'rmdir a/b/c a/b a'

       -v, --verbose
              output a diagnostic for every directory processed

       --help display this help and exit

       --version
              output version information and exit