[Gnumed-devel] Strange

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Strange
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:46:37 +0530

Something strange has happened. I copied and pasted all the commands as suggested by Sebastian. And then upgraded the database. When trying to connect with client 1.4, I am getting error shown in PNG file. Moreover when I looked at the database through pgadmin
1. Ports have not reversed
2. The database which were previously there in 8.4 are seen in 9.3 ,and 8.4 shows only two databases 18 and 19, I expected in 9.3.

Attached is an update log file.

Vaibhav S Banait
MD (Med), DNB (Med),
DM (Gastroenterology),