Re: [Gnumed-devel] Upgrade psql

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Upgrade psql
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:12:57 +0530

Do you mean by this that
1. Though error is there, this is not the cause of upgrade failure
2. There exist another reason for upgrade failure
I would send you fresh log of upgrade procedure.
Regards
Vaibhav
>Since we've discovered that vulnerability a while ago
the bootstrapper contains code to check for - and
add if needed - those foreign keys. So if you run
the 18 -> 19 upgrade, and provided your data is
consistent even without the FKs, you will end up
with a database fully equipped with the necessary
foreign keys.

Also, the schema hash now takes into account such
foreign keys and will not let clients collect if
those keys don't exist in order to prevent such
mishaps in the future. Maybe that's the explanation
for the various reported hash mismatches ?

Vaibhav Banait