[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Help needed for testing conquest-dicom-server

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Help needed for testing conquest-dicom-server
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:50:47 +0100

Hi,

I wonder whether there is some interest in this mail.  It might have
sliped your attention because it went to the Debian Med packaging list.

If so please answer on Debian Med user list where this kind of discussion
is usually done and ask Pablo to stick there.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Pablo Lorenzzoni <address@hidden> -----