Re: [Gnumed-devel] Display of right-arrow next to Date of Birth in clien

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Display of right-arrow next to Date of Birth in client
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 14:33:35 +0000

On 2014-02-06, at 12:21 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 11:04:44PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

but in patients who remain alive, I had found the location
of the right-pointing arrow (Screenshot 2b, red-circled) less
intuitive. Also, visually jarring.

Can it be relocated as suggested in Screenshot 2b, to the same place as occupies the dagger?

Take a look at a patient born Feb 1st.

Fortunately for me, I had one such patient, the format of whose date of birth and age information is attached.

Two questions:

1. What accounts for the arrow, in this case, being both left-pointing and located to the right of the date of birth instead (as in my last email Screenshot 2b) of to the left of the date of birth, and right-pointing?

2. Am I missing an answer to my earlier question, namely whether the arrow could be right pointing and placed inside the left parens

( ** here ** 57y)

??

-- Jim