[Gnumed-devel] Inability to assign a lab test to a problem that is a Hea

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Inability to assign a lab test to a problem that is a Health Issue
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 23:20:23 +0000

Hi,

I have a patient in whim I had created a Past History / Health Issue item as

        renal insufficiency, chronic eGFR 50

however when I manually inputted a measurement, the above did not appear in the
phrasewheel under

        Problem

where I wanted to assign it. I suspect it was because there was no active
episode.

Is it intended and desirable to omit, from the listing, health issues which do
not have an episode?

Unfortunately, one cannot see any listing of existing health issues which lack
an open episode, to be able to create a preferred name for the new episode,
without first abandoning the measurements widget and then coming back and
re-inputting the measurement. So presently I assign an episode name, end up
with the item nested under Unattributed, and must then nest it alternatively
and optionally revise the episode name in the context of the Health issue name.

-- Jim