[Gnumed-devel] Adding new consumable substances #4 - unit

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Adding new consumable substances #4 - unit
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:01:22 +0000

When trying to input either

vitamin d3 800 units

or

vitamin d3 800 IU

I tried first to find a match on "unit" and was surprised to get the resulting phrasewheel (see Screenshot unit.png) especially when I later reviewed my existing consumables to find that the unit

"unit"

(and probably also units) exists among them.

Is it a bug that no match was offered on "unit"?

-- Jim