Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed HL7 import

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed HL7 import
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:14:55 +0200

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 03:04:01AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> But one of my limitations to be throwing HL7 at it (even
> just locally) is that my data broker will not provide
> anything more than a few tests cases until the requesting
> clinicians can provide screenshots of the test data which
> they had supplied, imported within the EMR.

Sadly, this smells of some poor contorted brain's scheme of
"ensuring full coverage of HL7" (whatever *that* is to mean
with respect to HL7, as anyone having to deal with such can
attest to).

BTW, you can claim full compliance even now -- because we
*already* also import the full HL7 raw data into the patient
specific document archive so nothing ever gets lost !

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de